It is my pleasure to inform you that your Lighthouse Point Chamber of Commerce is in gear for the 2013-2014 year! We have new energy, new ideas and new plans - how about joining us?
The current Officers and Board of Directors are as follows:
- Rene Sabatini, President - Azure Realty, 2013-2015
- Gene Petilli, Vice President, Florida State Restoration Services, 2013-2014
- Charlie Davis, Treasurer, Beacon Light Jewelry, 2013-14
- Andrea Freygang, Secretary & Marketing Liaison, BNETGraphics.com 2012-14
- Mayra Robinson, Board Member, All State Insurance, 2011-13
- Lynn Smith, Board Member and Social Chair, Bateman, Gordon & Sands, 2012-13
- Charles Spalma, Board Member, Balistreri Realty, 2012-13
- Lucille Pignataro, Ambassador, Board member & past president, Bank United
- Roger Gingerich, Board Member, Liberty Tax Services, 2012-2014
- Kateryna Spalma, Board Member and Membership Chair, 2012-2014
- Lyn Clark, Board Member, Broward Health North, 2012-2014
Every business representative is invited please join us for the Business Social to be held at monthly at local business establishments. Watch for the monthly email newsletter for details or visit our online calendar here: http://lhpchamber.com/index.php?p=18
Please join us, bring your business cards, ideas, suggestions and camaraderie. If you would like to donate a gift certificate from your business for a drawing, please bring to our social and let a board member know and we will include that in our agenda. The intention of the Chamber is to promote your business with fellow businesses so that our clients and customers know who is of service in, to and for our community.
SOCIALS are typically on the 3rd Tuesday of the month.
We are planning many events each month and we send advance e-vites to all Chamber members about functions and new business openings, as well as keeping you up-to-date on pertinent business matters within our community and much more.
Remember the Chamber is open to Lighthouse Point Businesses and Lighthouse Point Residents who own a business outside the city limits and other businesses doing business within the city. Please consider joining us and encourage others to join!
Thank you in advance for your upcoming involvement.